Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 1 Banff to Elkford

Epic Day! Most of the day was the best day of my Cyclo life! Scenery is amazing and my legs kept a'spinning easily for 100 miles. But we covered 114. Just a bit tired the last 14 is all. Spent prolly 2 hrs trudging thru snowpack and postholed a few times. Many riders will ride on tonight after this post, so you'll notice our drop in the standings. Not to worry, this is a great start to the ride of a lifetime! No pics from me, sorry I was a'focused on the ride! Great to get one last hug from a cutie on the trail!
Cheers,
JP

Sent from a phone I'd better not drop.

5 comments:

  1. Smart man! No use in expending all of your energy on day one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG JP!!! Hope the days ahead are just as AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go JP go!! What an epic adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome JP! Hope day 2 is just as wonderful. Godspeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really - I can't even imagine!! Kudos to you and ALL your fellow riders.

    ReplyDelete