Friday, June 24, 2011

Stairway to Heaven

S to H, because today started very slow, and did not rock. Oh it was pretty, but being a drummer, I was quite bored. In fact, I fell flat on my face, couldn't find a tempo with all the stops and starts of the terrain. I had to pull out my L'il Book of Inspirational Phrases that EE assembled for me for low-ebb reference. Cue John Bonham! Commence the ROCK! Yes! You folks turned it around for me. I hit quite the tempo for the second half of the day, and rocked up to Ute Pass, where my shadow was taller than my soul. Thanks Friends!

5 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO!! One day and many miles closer to conquering this challenge!!! What a journey you are on! TRULY AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock on JP! Bonham's solo for you could have been "JP's Delight". Keep 'em spinning!!!
    - Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly understandable to need inspiration on such an arduous journey -- How wonderful that EE's little book helped you!

    Love ya, JP!
    Shelley and Paps (especially Journey, who was named for moments like these)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep on Rockin' Jp! You are doing amazing. Keep up the good work! We are so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rock away, rock away home! Awesome thing that you are doing.

    ReplyDelete