Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It starts Friday????????

Last night JP discovered that the race starts this FRIDAY, not Saturday. Wow, it woulda sucked to show up Saturday morning and find no one there!

JP swears he looked at the website back in November and wrote the date on his calendar. He's always talked about it being on Saturday so it didn't register in my brain either on all the times I've looked at the official website.

Good thing we are traveling Wednesday, rather than Thursday as JP originally wanted. I thought it would be good to have an extra day in case of luggage (bike transport!) delays. I guess we don't have that cushion anymore!

Thursday JP will reassemble the bike, and I'll be available to do whatever he needs help with.

And now I have one extra day in Banff to do... ????? I guess there are worse places on the planet to spend extra time.

Sent from my iPhone...

4 comments:

  1. Woo, that was close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, glad you checked it in time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH! how awful that would have been... good thing it registered today.... i hope all goes well till take off and there are no more surprises... ;)
    jp, i love the pic of you by the bike... your "test photo".

    ReplyDelete